THE HOME BUYING PROCESS
FIRST VISIT WITH DAVE:
- Share your home needs, wants, features, and preferences.
- Select a lender.
- Begin the loan application process with a lender in preparation for formal approval followed by a confirmation letter.
- Begin searching for insurance.
- Schedule follow-up appointment for your personalized home tour.
- Search MLS for properties that closely match your desires and financial qualifications.
- Place search criteria on an auto update of new listings and price changes in real time.
- Attend area marketing meetings and preview homes before your next home tour.
- Communicate the attributes of previewed homes.
AFTER YOUR HOME IS SELECTED:
- Review comparable closed sales and pending sales.
- Review an estimate of your closing costs.
- Present your offer to the seller
- Represent your best interest.
- Exercise exceptional skill, care, and honesty throughout the transaction.
(Thirty days +-)
- Review Property Transfer Disclosures.
- Order inspections.
- Read through inspection reports and government-mandated disclosures.
- Reports and disclosures mentioned in lines 1-3 may be delivered before the acceptance of an offer.
- Remove contingencies.
- Perform final walk-through.
- Final signing of escrow instructions, loan documents, reports, and work completions.
- Escrow closes after funds are delivered to escrow and confirmed liquid.
- Possession delivered unless a rent back was agreed to.
- Continue to supervise any unfinished business
- Offer the same professional assistance to your family, colleagues, and friends with their real estate needs