MARKETING PLAN SUMMARY FOR YOUR HOME . . .
- Hire a stager for the initial consultation if needed.
- Prepare an individual Virtual Tour, 3d and floor plan through a Professional Photographer for the MLS and internet.
- Input your property into the MLS system.
- Send to internet sites – locally, nationally and internationally
- Prepare a color brochure.
- Order a yard sign with brochure box.
- Mail “Just listed” post cards to the neighborhood.
- Advertise in the local papers.
- Send out an e-blast to APR offices and local brokers in the region.
- Send out a special flyer to the top active agents announcing your home.
- APR office tour the first Tuesday that your property is ready.
- Broker Tour (9:30-12:30) the first week that your home is ready.
- Public weekend open house, published on line.
- Attend area marketing meetings appropriate to your home’s location listed below to promote your home to the active agents and brokers in attendance:
Campbell /Willow Glen